Baby Birth Ella May Schlote

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Don't pinch me...

I must be dreaming...I have to be...this just does not seem real...

Why God has blessed Audrey and I with this little life of His...I just do not know.

Sorry it has been a day since I have been able to get to cyber space!  Ella is doing phenomenal and by that I mean she is feeding extraordinarily well without ANY formula (all natural as it should be!), sleeping for more than 3-4 hours at time, and finally regular healthy bowel movements!!!

I am so proud of Audrey, she could not be happier with the way things are and is seeming to be recovering ahead of schedule.  My love for her has reached a level that I did not know could be reached.  Once you are with you're soulmate I think people forget that love can go to new heights and well ours has reached an amazing level.

Our Ella is transitioning at home very impressively and Zoe is already starting to understand that Ella is a pack leader and that she must learn to respect her and also make sure that she is protected.  Whenever Ella cries Zoe will go to her from a distance and just make sure that she is ok.  As a matter of fact, Zoe will check Ella before she goes into her bed these past nights which is really adorable.  In short Zoe, seems to have warmed up to her but we are still making her earn Ella rights.

Well, how am I holding up?  Like I've written, this all seems like a dream.  Ella is MY daughter and will always be MY daughter.  She is my soulmate's daughter as well as she is OUR treasure together.  More than just being a blessing,  Ella is now our responsibility, she is in our care.  I reassure Ella although she has no idea what I am saying now that her mother and I will always love her and provide for her.  Just by me replaying those words to her calmly as she sleeps or as I hold her overwhelms me, but obviously in a wonderful way.

More to come in part of cyberspace, in the meantime take a look at these pics, I know you will enjoy.  We have a lot of people coming by or wanting to come by and see her.  If you are one of those people just call us and let us know when so we can get you out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment